1. RESPECT – others, yourself and your environment.
2. Follow school rules and regulations (ex: dress code and cell phone restrictions).
3. I will allow the use of your cell phone as a tool: research, calculator and study/work music (PMD as well). Ask for permission first! At any other time, your cell phone will be taken away. Please be respectful of this privilege.
4. Arrive on time and bring all the necessities (binder, books, pens and paper).
5. No disrupting the class. Everyone has a right to an education. (If you happen to be late, please take your seat without disrupting the class and the lesson. If the door is closed, knock discreetly and someone will let you in.)
6. Raise your hand.
7. Hand in your assignments on time and strive for quality. a) If you have a problem meeting the deadline, please speak with me before the assignment is due. b. If your work is incomplete or does not meet the requirements, you will have to start over.
8. PMD is the time to get your work done. As you work, you may use your cell phone for music only – make sure you have headphones.
9. Near the end of class, do not pack up your things before the lesson is over.
10. Always be kind. Any form of bullying will not be tolerated. It’s important to remember that everyone deserves to feel safe and respected.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.